Prices include the hallway, kitchen, reception, bathroom, relevant number of bedrooms and balcony. Any additional rooms such as extra WC/bathrooms, stairs/landings, basements, gardens, conservatories, garages/outbuildings etc. are charged at £10 per room.
For larger properties, combined services, or you are unsure of the cost, please
call us 07925574775 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke quote
· Prices include hallway, kitchen, reception, bathroom and relevant number of bedrooms. Any additional rooms such as extra bathrooms, stairs/landings, basements, conservatories, gardens, garages/outbuildings etc. are charged at £10 per room.
· Apt Inventories reserve the right to charge extra for very heavily furnished properties, very high-end properties with excessive fittings and fixtures, and with a much larger than average total floor area compared to number of bedrooms that has not been disclosed prior to booking. Please call us on O7925 574775 email email@example.com to check price on such properties.
· We do not charge for parking or congestion charging
· Please note that in order for a clerk to produce the best quality, accurate and detailed report, the property must be ready for inspection, empty of any belongings not associated to the Tenancy, and in absence of any Cleaners, Tradesmen and Tenants, unless previously agreed.
· Cancellations: 50% off the price list for bookings cancelled on the same day that the inspection was confirmed to take place. In the event a clerk arrives at the property and it is not ready, as per the above, Apt Inventories will attempt to contact the client to discuss whether the clerk should continue with the inspection.
· Landlords without an account are required to make payment on invoices prior to report being released
· Sunday & Bank holidays: £30 additional charge.
· Reports are generally cloud-based
· Apt Inventories will share completed reports online with the relevant parties involved
· Additional comments and photo's must be added directly to the online report. We cannot accept hand written updates.
“This report must be electronically signed by the tenant(s) and returned to the issuing agent within 5 working days from receipt of this report. If the report is not returned by the tenant(s) within this time-scale, any future discrepancies or requested amendments will not be admissible and the report will be deemed as accepted full and final by both landlord/managing agent and tenant. Tenants can make any amendments by clicking on the ‘tenants comments’ box to the right of each item and have five working days to make any comments or raise any queries. Note that additional comments must be made online and pdf documents cannot be accepted.”
You are able to directly print, download or share.
If you do not wish for an online report, then we can send your PDF report via email.